A strong call to action is a very important component of your Online Marketing. If you don’t ask your prospect to take action, they might notice but they may not take any action. You have to let them know what you want them to do and when to do it.
Here are five dynamic ways to use a good call to action.
- Landing pages – You’ve developed a great page that describes your product well, includes photos and maybe even a video. But does it have a call to action? A strong call to action will increase conversions.
- Anchor text – Does your anchor text motivate people to click or does it just provide some keyword-based bland text for Search Optimisation effect? Nothing wrong with SEO, but give it a call to action.
- Meta descriptions – Your meta descriptions will appear in the Search Engine Results Page as search snippets, what I call the “Google Blurb”. Do they motivate searchers to click on your page? If they were strong calls to action they would!
- Facebook posts – Facebook is a fantastic marketing tool. It’s a given for any company / brand to use and post, but do any of your posts include a call to action? Make people click the link. Tell them to do it!
- Tweets – Twitter like Facebook is powerful, but many marketers miss opportunities is to include a link without a strong call to action. Do it!
- Your AdWords ads – Want people to click your ads? Give them a strong call to action and they will click.
Take control of your online marketing with calls to action. They get people where you want them to go.
Bookmark my other blog VimeoGoodness!